Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Mac on Windows question?

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 05:05:45 PST

I am getting a new Mac and setting it up to run both Windows (XP or Vista?) and Leopard. I generally use a Mac, but I sometimes use a CAD program that is only written for Windows.

Do any of you run both operating systems on a Mac? What have been your greatest difficulties? What are your suggestions? Since this is off-topic for this group, feel free to send your notes directly to me off-line.

To unsubscribe go to