Re: [teacherartexchange] Martin Luther King, Jr.-inspired projects

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2007 - 19:21:50 PST

Donna,
here is a lesson combining quotes from Dr. King with magazine and paper
collage inspired by Romare Bearden (whose career really conicided with the
Civil Rights movement much more than with the Harlem Renaissance, as I've
sometimes seen presented). Judy has posted it on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Lydia-Bearden.htm hope
this helps!
ps if anyone is interested, I have a new Artsonia page which now has about
10 middle school projects on it, many probably adaptable to other levels:
Happy New Year everyone!!
-Lydia in Toledo