[teacherartexchange] Martin Luther King, Jr.-inspired projects

---------

From: donna jonte (d.jonte_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2007 - 10:52:31 PST

I am looking for one- or two-lesson projects for K-6 inspired by the
words and life of Martin Luther King, Jr. Our school has been asked
to participate in a city-wide celebration of MLK; our art work will
be on display. I am thinking of Flying to Freedom paper-quilt squares
for grades 3 and 4, but would like to encourage a variety of
give me!
Donna in MD