Re: [teacherartexchange] VISTA

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2007 - 07:43:55 PST

Hi,
I unfortunately had to go to vista a year ago, when my student teacher
accidentally dropped my laptop.....
Yes, lots of irritating issues with it.
I finially got my printer to work - I downloaded the correct driver from the
printer manufactuer.
I have Photoshop 7.0 working find on vista, so higher versions should also
work fine.
My scanner worked no problems - just plugged it in (and it's an older
scanner).
The printer and scanner need drivers which are vista compatible.....if they
are Cannon, they should have them on their website...although if the Cannon
person couldn't help you....
Good luck.
Sue in Ontario