Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] VISTA

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2007 - 17:07:31 PST

Are any of you using Vista yet? I have had so much
trouble with getting my printer and scanner to work
with it. I feel like I could be in the Mac
I tried downloading a fix while speaking with a Cannon
person, but to no avail!

Also does anyone know if there is a Photo Shop version
that works with it? MY poor lesson handouts have
taken a set back, while I learn this crazy new VISTA!

Susan in Ohio

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To unsubscribe go to