[teacherartexchange] I need suggestions for fabric dye and tie-dye

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 03:38:40 PST

I know I am replying with a gut answer.. as you can tye knots or just
randomly spray with dye in bottles( you have to pre soak the tee shirts in
sodium carbonate than add salt to the dye in bottles), but tye dye with out
rubber bands is like being told to paint with 600 kids with out brushes...
Can't kids with known latex allergies wear disposable gloves? R in Main