Re: [teacherartexchange] I need suggestions for fabric dye and tie-dye

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2007 - 06:33:50 PST

you can't go wrong with Dharma trading. Their t-shirt
group kit is great. We had a hugely successful T-shirt
dyeing with art camp using them, and our middle school
home ec club tie dyes with them every year. We mostly
just use their lemon yellow, hot pink and (turquoise)
for a cyan magenta yellow thing, so the shirts all
come out vibrant and mud-free

http://www.dharmatrading.com