[teacherartexchange] checking in from Maone

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2007 - 03:55:26 PST

I have been pretty quiet on the list. This time of year everything seems
to be moving way too quickly. I teach just Art 1 and Art 2 this year. the
Art One students are completing the hidden squares art works. The Art Two's
are working on creating a 16 month calendar and drawing illustrations for
the Music Fund Raiser cookbook. Things are pretty mellow. The state of
Maine issued all high school teachers a mac laptop with a weeks warning. I
am a Mac baby,so I am loving it. I just figured how to import images from
photo booth into comic life.... hoho ho. Maine got hit with snow than icy
rain, so outside is pretty awful. I slipped off the dog path and it is knee
deep in most places. I am wishing you all a safe and friend filled holiday
Randy in Central Maine