RE: [teacherartexchange] murals

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 19:44:51 PST

FYI Golden is my favorite paint but......they are not
a student paint. The reason they give such beautiful
effects are because they are high in toxicity. They
do not have the AP grading that is what deems
materials safe to use with students, and so I suggest
that people be very careful so they don't open
themselves up to lawsuits. The same goes for house
paint. If you use these with students, make sure that
everyone follows all of the instructions carefully,
including wearing gloves. I know this may sound
paranoid, but I'm just putting it out there.