[teacherartexchange] Web Archive of Children's Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 06:21:48 PST

Dear Art Educators (and Ken Rohrer),

I found this site - Indiana State University: Web Archive of
Children's Art - listed in Dr. Craig Roland's Del.icio.us account
http://childart.indstate.edu/
I just did a search for large city, primarily black population.

More of Dr. Roland's child art links:
http://del.icio.us/dcrol/student_art

I know I will be checking back often to see what links he has stored.

Ken - add a link to this Children's Art Site (if we don't have it already).

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/