Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Web Archive of Children's Art

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 06:21:48 PST

Dear Art Educators (and Ken Rohrer),

I found this site - Indiana State University: Web Archive of
Children's Art - listed in Dr. Craig Roland's account
I just did a search for large city, primarily black population.

More of Dr. Roland's child art links:

I know I will be checking back often to see what links he has stored.

Ken - add a link to this Children's Art Site (if we don't have it already).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to