[teacherartexchange] Color Pallet for Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 15:58:45 PST

I'm experimenting with a new color pallet for my watercolors. To help
me keep track
I painted a colorwheel showing the layout on my pallet. It's
basically a CYM system.
I posted links to it on my blog for December 16th.
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/December07.html#NewestEntry
Or you can go straight to my colorwheel at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/NewColorwheel.jpg

If anyone has suggestions on various color systems for watercolor please
post them.
                                Thanks, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/December07.html#NewestEntry