Re: [teacherartexchange] info on Mac computer use

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 11:56:53 PST

Louise,
        I was never fortunate to have the use of macs at school. I'm retired
now. When I was teaching
the district only purchased "real computers". I was always frustrated
by the PC's. They recently
purchased mac powerbooks for every high school students personal use.
I will inquire how those
are working out when I visit back home at Christmas.
                                                                        Woody

On Dec 16, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Louise Neal wrote:

> Respondents should reply off the list to my address.
>
> I am interested in finding out the experiences of art teachers
> with the use of Macintosh computers
> in their arts classrooms. Of particular interest to me is how much
> equipment failure you have had, who
> takes care of fixing the problem and how often your computer was
> out of service over what period of time.
> I would also like to know the courses your school offers in
> technology to art students and the software you
> use. Thank you in advance for your reply to these questions. Louise

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/December07.html#NewestEntry

Watercolors on Note Cards
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysWatercolor/NoteCards.xhtml