[teacherartexchange] info on Mac computer use

---------

From: Louise Neal (tamaru_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 11:04:34 PST

Respondents should reply off the list to my address.

        I am interested in finding out the experiences of art teachers with
the use of Macintosh computers in their arts classrooms. Of particular
interest to me is how much equipment failure you have had, who takes
care of fixing the problem and how often your computer was out of
service over what period of time. I would also like to know the
courses your school offers in technology to art students and the
software you use. Thank you in advance for your reply to these
questions. Louise