Re: [teacherartexchange] Reminder to clip email addresses from your reply

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2007 - 08:04:43 PST

Michal and Judy and all,

I myself am trying to do a better job of sending my batch mailings
using "Bcc" (Blind carbon copies)
so all the other addresses are not displayed. I long ago learned to
crop the old message down.

As for the snow and ice in Kansas - I hope it holds up. We head
through Kansas next week and
are planning to drive in the daylight only with the hope to avoid ice.

A very Merry Christmas to all my list friends out there. I hope to
meet many of you in New Orleans.
                                                                Woody

On Dec 15, 2007, at 8:31 AM, M. Austin wrote:

> Yes Judy, there are many forms of e-mail ettiquette that get broken
> on these lists on a daily basis.
> ~Michal

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net