Re: [teacherartexchange] Reminder to clip email addresses from your reply

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2007 - 07:31:08 PST

Yes Judy, there are many forms of e-mail ettiquette that get broken on these
lists on a daily basis. Replying to a digest without deleting all but the
pertinant part of the e-mail OR changing the topic, replying to an e-mail
with multiple responses without deleting all but current conversation,
posting one message to multiple lists at one time, and yes, leaving the
original poster's e-mail address at the top when you click "reply". Don't
you just love getting an e-mail that's been forwarded to you that has been
forwarded about 15 times to numerous people all at once and EVERYBODY'S
e-mail address is inside that e-mail?!?!? ARGH! But I've had this e-mail
account for the past 12 years, and the spam comes and goes. Some days I get
about 12, others 30. I have 5 e-mail accounts I manage for my activities -
all get spam, regardless of how they are used. It's frustrating, but it is
also a part of our current world. If it bothers you, I'd suggest you use one
account, set up some rules, and then just get good at using the delete
button.
Happy Holidays from here in Kansas where we've only gotten 2.5" of the
promised 5-9" and I think the snow is stopping! :-(
~Michal