Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Reminder to clip email addresses from your reply

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2007 - 05:20:43 PST

Hello TeacherArtExchange Members,

I haven't posted anything here from quite some time,
but I lurk on the list.

I am just amazed at the number of list members who are
continuing to post valuable list member email
addresses. I know this has been mentioned before, yet
many of you have not changed your habit.

My email address is out there in the archives about
eighteen times - and I get about 50 spam emails a day
as a result - can't imagine what it must be like for
someone whose email address is out there almost 300

When you click reply, look and see if you are
including the member email address in the body of your
post. If it is there, take a second or two to delete
it from your message before you click send.

Thanks for Listening,

Joan d'Getty List

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.