[teacherartexchange] murals

---------

From: Danielle Bass (dbass03_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 10:05:37 PST

I've been asked by my principal if I could do a mural
with my fifth graders. It would be done outside on
the side of the school. I've never done a mural
before and don't even know where to begin- what type
of paints do I use? (Our school is just north of
Boston- if weather makes a difference) How can I
manage this with a class of 28 students?? Anyone have
any mural experience or advice??
-Danielle