[teacherartexchange] Creative Recycling -"Scrap Box" and other recyclers

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 05:44:23 PST

Dear Art Educators,

A member of TAB Choice list filled her van with goodies from The Scrap
Box in Ann Arbor Michigan.
http://www.scrapbox.org/home.html

Here is a link to other recyclers around the country:
http://www.scrapbox.org/links.html
There is another great place in Ohio (I think Columbus? anyone out
there know the name? Maybe begins with an M? has all sorts of metal
stuff - great for jewelry and assemblages)

I will be adding these links to the page on Recycling ideas.

Happy shopping,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/