Re: [teacherartexchange] Marionettes and more - see Puppet Universe

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 15:49:26 PST

Hey, speaking of puppet type arts, at Toledo School for the Arts right now,
we've had a pair of resident artists all week working with the students on a
giant "procession" puppet workshop! It's been really amazingly cool to see
the kids learning this fascinating process. Hopefully there will be
pictures posted on our website, www.ts4arts.org , when they update it in
January. Also, here is Alex and Sophia's (the "puppet people" as we've been
calling them) website - http://www.superiorconcept.org/ ; they've worked and
done workshops all over the US and in Europe. Check it out if you're at all
interested in puppetry - very cool!
-Lydia in Toledo