[teacherartexchange] Marionettes and more - see Puppet Universe

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 08:30:07 PST

Dear Art Educators,

If I were still teaching, I would probably purchase a marionette from
this site to figure out how it is made......
I can see all sorts of lesson ideas.....
http://www.puppetuniverse.com

There is also a Resources section.

I don't usually link commercial sites... but I absolutely loved the
puppets on this site.
I think the animals marionettes are definitely do-able with kids.
Could even make imaginary beasties....
I added a link to my puppets links page.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker