[teacherartexchange] A P.S. for Red Grooms - Gertrude image

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 10:01:32 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I was just checking Artcyclopedia's Red Grooms links....

Here is what Gertrude actually looked like before assembling:
http://www.pafa.org/paintingsPreview.jsp?id=962&currentCount=2

So it is not made 3-D in the way I was thinking... you can still have
your students do the layering and spacing with foam core/styrofoam.

Judy Decker