[teacherartexchange] Artists books plus curriculum - Art, Books & Creativity

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2007 - 12:07:56 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Take a look at the curriculum materials from National Museum of Women
in the Arts.
Art, Books and Creativity:
http://www.artbookscreativity.org/

List of artists with links to web sites:
http://www.artbookscreativity.org/resources.html

If this is "deja vu" for you... My apologies for reposting. I know I
saw this site sometime last week but don't remember posting it here.
Dr. Craig Roland has it as the featured site on Art Education 2.0.

This is what Craig wrote about it:
Art, Books, and Creativity is a year-long arts curriculum developed by
the National Museum of Women in the Arts that is designed to provide
meaningful arts learning experiences while highlighting the natural
connections between visual arts and language arts.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/