Re: [teacherartexchange] PC Virus Removal Help Needed

---------

From: MWhite (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 15:04:25 PST

Hey, Woody,

Doesn't Frani's computer already have a program like NortonAntiVirus
that will do that for her? Mine does it more or less automatically. I
just Googled Stop-Sign because the way you described it it sounded like
something bogus some mal-ware installed. It appears to be a legit
program, but I would do more research before downloading it. I didn't
read the articles.

To "Manage Stored Cookies:" Click on Edit-->Preferences-->Privacy &
Security-->Cookies. You'll see a little rectangle near the bottom right
that says Manage Stored Cookies. I usually get into trouble when I
remove cookies because I end up removing the necessary ones.

I'm not a computer technician, and I don't play one on TV.

Maggie