Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Recommended book for "Bell work"

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 11:54:35 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This topic (bell work) comes up a couple times a year on the list serves....

Milisa has posted a book to Art Education 2.0 that she uses in her classes.

From Milisa:
I have been using a great book in my digital photography classroom called
" Caffeine for the Creative Mind" by Stefan Mumaw and Wendy Lee
Oldfield. I highly recommend it. It has "250 creative design
excercises to wake up your mind." I had been looking for similar books
to use as daily bell work (required by my school) this is a great
little book containing critical and creative thinking, attention
getting, problem solving exercises for students that can be adapted as

Caffeine for the Creative Mind:

To find out more about Art Education 2.0 - check out:
Registration is free.... you will get to see stuff like this first
hand. I don't post all of the good stuff here.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to