Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] (OT) America by Air - Online Interactive

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2007 - 09:37:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know this is Off topic (OT). Here is a new Eduweb project you can share....

America by Air - Online Activities
National Air & Space Museum, Smithsonian Institution

From David T. Schaller Eduwb:

Explore the history of commercial air travel in these online
activities, part of the online exhibit for NASM's spectacular new
permanent gallery. Navigate your way along an early airmail route.
Make a newsreel about the first around-the-world flight by scheduled
airlines. See if you would have qualified to be a stewardess in the
1950s. And much more!

Eduweb collaborated with museum staff to adapt gallery interactives
for the Web, developing engaging and meaningful ways to explore the
artifacts and experiences, and impacts of air travel.

I will be adding a link to this on my links page for American History.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to