[teacherartexchange] My Christmas Wish for You for Today.....

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2007 - 09:19:00 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Those of you on Art4Peace list got a different version of this (smile).

My wish for you today from Santa.

May Santa help you teach your students
the skills they need;
grant you courage
to be mentor and guide.
Help you to be a friend,
a good listener and healer.

May Santa bring you the strength to have
confidence in your skills
and to take criticism.
Comfort your hearts when things go wrong;
fill your souls with determination
and enlighten your minds.

May Santa watch over and guide you
to make the right decisions.
Grant you wisdom
May Santa wrap this all up in a neat little package and put it in your
stocking to open Christmas Day.

I know you can guess how this was written differently on Art4Peace (smile).
To find out more about Art4Peace: