[teacherartexchange] Top Ten "Weirdest" Art - What would be your list?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 04:41:17 PST

Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

This question was posted on ArtConversations (Artcyclopedia forum)
What would be the top ten weirdest artworks in history?

John Malyon and I answered the question (which is probably an art
assignment for some class).
Post what you think is the weirdest art - then I will share John's and
my list. I bet we come up with some of the same artists/artworks.

Judy Decker