RE: [teacherartexchange] need art lesson plan help

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 12:51:25 PST

Try something like a continuous narrative, or the use of figure, or art for
propaganda, or art for power, as a rack on to which to frame the lesson(s).
Then choose the time periods, then choose the visuals. Also concentrate on
the three S's (subject, style and historical significance).

San D

Hello all
I have to come up with three art lessons that would
have the following
in them:
at least 2 comparative visuals from the same movement
(modern art-
surrealism, abstract expressionism, womens art
movement to name a few)
some kind of philosophy that would be applied to these
visuals (solving
a philosophical problem using the visuals?)
the art history of the visuals, artists, what was
going on during the
movement, why the movement happened etc
and also have the students apply this knowledge to an
art project that
is simular to the movement (such as a painting or
drawing)
ANY assist would be appreciated in this direction
please email me directly with such assist
Thanks so much

  see my work www.lochertheartist1.bravehost.com