RE: [teacherartexchange] Going to New Orleans

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 13:48:20 PST

Hi, Woody!

Your workshops sound great. I hope I can get into at least one.

I'm presenting two sessions as well (but not hands-on)--

4pm-4:50pm, room 212
Petite Prints: Student-Made Stamps and the Projects They Enhance

and

8am-8:50am, room 222
The Adventures, Adversity, and Astonishing Art of Walter Anderson
(1903-1965)

Who else is presenting? Come on, y'all--tell us when and what!

See you in New Orleans!

Amy in TN