[teacherartexchange] Win a Quilt made by Frani

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 13:22:41 PST

Frani's Art form are her quilts:

Every year my beautiful wife Frani donates one of her famous quilts
to the Carmelite Nuns in Jackson, Mississippi. They give it away as
a "Door Prize" by selecting from the one dollar tickets sold. They
can't call it a raffle - something about the laws in Mississippi.
Frani's older sister Mary is a Carmelite Nun in Jackson. Someone has
to pray for souls like me.
         If you would like to buy chances on the quilt - send $1
times the number of chances you want to: CARMELITE GIFTSHOP 2155
TERRY RD JACKSON MS 39204
Include your name, address and phone number - the good nuns will fill
out the tickets for you (you can always trust nuns) and they will
contact you if you become the lucky winner. Frani's quilt has double
batting so it will keep you warm even in Minnesota. It fits on a
Queen Sized bed. I shot the photo on our bed. All her quilts are
pieced by machine and machine quilted by a professional quilter in
Kansas City.
You can get a good look at the quilt at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Carmelite/Quilt.html
                                                                Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/December07.html#NewestEntry