Re: [teacherartexchange] Year of the Pig or Year of the Boar?

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 07:41:00 PST

Woops. Computer Froze sent that to early. My apologies! Here we say
year of the PIG. It seems to be OK here. 2005 was the year of the
rooster. Every year we have local artists decorate different animals
and they auction them off to raise money for our little section of the
city.

We made a lot of money with the dogs last year!

This year the new year is February 18, 2007.

Take care!

Jen- in Asia Town, Cleveland Ohio