[teacherartexchange] Susan in USA today

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 04:53:29 PST

woooo hooo for every one! Congrats Susan... thanks to our Pinwheels
founding Mothers in Florida... Keep making those pinwheels. OH if any one
had a kid make a successful Large pinwheel with out using power tools
Would you post it. I have a young lad who got too large with his pinwheel
and it had structure failure.Randy in Maine (two years of making pinwheels)