Re: [teacherartexchange] Our Susan on LI in USA Today!!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 08:40:05 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I know many of you would like to read the article....
http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2006-12-26-all-star-teacher_x.htm

There was an earlier article posted quite some time ago.

Susan Menkes was selected a member of the 2006 All-USA Teacher Team.
She was nominated by a co-worker.

Regards,

Judy Decker