[teacherartexchange] national board certification buddies/egroup - HS

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2006 - 14:17:46 PST

Happy Hollydays! Updating our website - just a few
new lessons so far - lots more by the end of break:
http://www.wendypaigefree.com/ehsartworkmain.html

Looked all over the net and only found one art NBTC
group, for the elementary level. I thought a
middle/high school group was listed here not long ago?
 If not, anyone else going for certification and want
to be a mutual support team? Let me know!

:D Wendy

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com