[teacherartexchange] Collaboration - Rubens and Brueghel: A Working Friendship (NY Times)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 11:07:40 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Some of you may be interested in yesterday's New York Times article
on "Rubens and Brueghel: A Working Friendship" -
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/arts/design/index.html
Partners? You Paint the Figures, and I'll Do the Rest
By ALAN RIDING
"Rubens and Brueghel: A Working Friendship," a show now at the
Mauritshuis in The Hague, admires a period when two painters put aside
any vanity to profit from each other's strengths.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/arts/design/23rube.html?ref=design

Online subscription is free.

Regards,

Judy Decker