Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Collaboration - Rubens and Brueghel: A Working Friendship (NY Times)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 11:07:40 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Some of you may be interested in yesterday's New York Times article
on "Rubens and Brueghel: A Working Friendship" -
Partners? You Paint the Figures, and I'll Do the Rest
"Rubens and Brueghel: A Working Friendship," a show now at the
Mauritshuis in The Hague, admires a period when two painters put aside
any vanity to profit from each other's strengths.

Online subscription is free.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources