[teacherartexchange] Cradle Project - a note on student made cradles

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 16:21:33 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Cradle Project (relief aid to Africa) was posted earlier today (by me
on ArtsEducators and Getty list and by Ken on Art Education). I heard
back from Naomi Natale.

I asked if the main installation project in New Mexico will include
student made cradles and this is her reply:

To answer your question about student made cradles being included in the
installation. Our intentions are to accept one cradle from each
participating school. The decision of whose cradle is entirely up to
the instructor and their class. The deadline to receive cradles is
August 15, 2007. .....

Naomi Natale
Founder/Curator
The Cradle Project