[teacherartexchange] Drawing class notes - from Walt Disney Instructor

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 08:54:05 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sergio sent me the following link.

Site with handouts and Drawing class notes from the drawing instructor
for Walt Disney Studios.
Animation Meat - Walt Stanchfield
http://www.animationmeat.com/notes/waltstanchfield/waltstanchfield.html
pdf files to download. There is also a link to them in more of book
format (pdf download).
I could not find anything on Animation Meat showing they had
permission to publish these. I did find that animator and teacher Walt
Stanchfield died on September 7, 2000. His handouts would be protected
by copyright - so include Copyright Walt Stanchfield if you download
and print any of them off for student use. Your use of them would fall
under Fair Use.

Regards,

Judy Decker