Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Drawing class notes - from Walt Disney Instructor

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 08:54:05 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sergio sent me the following link.

Site with handouts and Drawing class notes from the drawing instructor
for Walt Disney Studios.
Animation Meat - Walt Stanchfield
pdf files to download. There is also a link to them in more of book
format (pdf download).
I could not find anything on Animation Meat showing they had
permission to publish these. I did find that animator and teacher Walt
Stanchfield died on September 7, 2000. His handouts would be protected
by copyright - so include Copyright Walt Stanchfield if you download
and print any of them off for student use. Your use of them would fall
under Fair Use.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to