Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] ideas for k-3 before holidays - THANKS!

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 13:37:00 PST

I just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful
ideas many of you suggested for December art projects!
I used a couple and printed the rest so I can use them
next year!
Another idea I found was a 3-D snowflake for third
grade. We used old computer paper left in the computer
lab (discussed recycling a bit) and when they were
done they could come up with a way to make different
kind of snowflake. It worked great! (I even managed to
keep my sanity - after I bought a bunch of those mini
stapelers instead of big clunky ones for the little
kids to use)
Here are some directions:

Thanks again! :)
Sarah in WI