Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Website

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 10:08:12 PST

I am our district's webmaster, city webmaster, and have an art site of my
own. I don't think of my web sites as being work. Rather, they are a way to
educate people, to easily share information, and to promote the great things
we do. The internet is such a great tool for sharing, and many businesses
are judged by their websites. If your administrator probably has asked other
departments to create websites as well. Be flattered you were asked to
share - you are obviously doing things that are deemed by your admin as
worthy of sharing with the public!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids