Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Website

---------

rpopek_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 09:20:19 PST

I have web site and I think it promotes the art work and the art department. I also think it's great your principle wants to include your students work on the school web site. It might initially be more work in the beginning but if you set it up right just adding photo's of art work should only take a short time each month. If you're give passwords and such you can even do it at home.
I take digital pictures of students works anyway just so I have a record of what we've done every year and some of the more notable ideas. Those are what you add to the site. And it's fun to share with fellow teachers. I have even had people contact me for student teaching because of my site.

Heres mine
Renee

http://www.teacherweb.com/MA/holliston/popek/