[teacherartexchange] Art Website

---------

From: Tammy Morin (tmwillis72_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 05:52:21 PST

I am hoping to get your professional opinions on something I am pondering.
My administrator recently asked for the art department assist our tech
person with creating an art website for our school. He suggested that we
research other art sites in our quest. At first I was put off thinking, here
is more work to do that I don't have time for.

A few months back I took a web design class and created a website my
school's art department. I am pondering if I should use it. My concern is if
I supply it will appear that they can just give me more work and I will do
it. My friend also a teacher said I should definitely use it. That I created
it for my school and what good is all the work I did if it is not being
shared.

I do like the site I created and would like to share it but don't want to
leave the impression that hey here I am give me more work.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,
Tammy