[teacherartexchange] ideas for k-3 before holidays

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 03:11:36 PST

If you are feeling really brave. I used to bring in my favorite images of
gingerbread houses. you could read hansel and gretel as well. Using ONly
white paint a brush and little brown paper we created the prefect
gingerbread houses. This was a two weeker as the second week we used oil
pastel for the candy ornaments. Randy with HS students learning perspective
drawing.