Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 14, 2006

---------

rpopek_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Dec 16 2006 - 13:10:51 PST

Our school does not focus on Christmas but the kids are geared for the holidays. I make pop up cards the last week before vacation. I have a tree, dradel, candle, reindeer, and one with pop up gifts. So no matter what the kids celebrate there is a symbol there for them to use that might coincide with their holiday. So far I have not had any complaints.
Renee