Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 14, 2006

---------

From: Fran Legman (flegman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2006 - 07:48:28 PST

I'm just curious - since many of you make Christmas projects - bells, trees,
etc., does everyone in your class celebrate Christmas?

In my district, we are not supposed to make "holiday art", which is fine
with me because I do not celebrate Christmas. We have a majority of
children celebrating Christmas, but we also have Muslim, Jews, Jehovah's
wintnesses; we are an extremely Democratic, liberal town outside of NYC.