Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Graffiti art - New York Times article - plus artist Dan Witz

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 09:14:36 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Those of you interested in Graffiti art might want to take a look at
this article in New York Times (online subscription is free).

Last Hurrah for Street Art, as Canvas Goes Condo
The building at 11 Spring Street, one of the most famous canvases in
the world for urban artists, will soon be no more. But 45 graffiti
artists are staging one last, thoroughly legal, art-making hurrah.

Located North of Little Italy - NYC.

Sergio sent me this link to street artist, Dan Witz:
I would not turn kids loose on this site - not all images are kid appropriate.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to