Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Carol and Kris: NBCTs!

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 05:33:57 PST

Congratulations to the new NBCTs.
Your students for years to come will be the real
benefactors from this experience. The depth of your
understanding of the classroom can't help but be
bolstered if not (in my case) totally redesigned.
But you have also attained a wonderful milestone.
I know exactly what Carol meant when she described
that message coming up on the screen. Thanks for the
note. I got tears in my eyes again from the surprise
of the memory.
Beth NBCT EAYA '03

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.