Re: [teacherartexchange] K-3 Teaching before Christmas??

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 19:07:55 PST

I played a drawing game with my 6th and 7th graders where they had to
draw a picture
based on my verbal directions with a book and paper and pencil on top
of their heads.
I called it teachers revenge. The kids thought it was hilarious and we
did the exercise twice.
They received points based on how closely they actually got the item
to where it was
supposed to be on the paper. We all had fun scoring them too and of
course there were
sily prizes. This is from a kids gameing website. I will have to see
if I can remember the site.
Don't fight the holidays. Let go and enjoy your kids. They ARE all
worked up so LET IT BE!
Eileen
in Ohio