Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] "Who Is Aaron Dougls?" Exceptional Professional Development Offering

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 13:30:27 PST

I, too, am glad to see Douglas getting more recognition; I teach high school
art at an inner city charter school, and one class I teach is "Minority
Artists" in which we cover artists in both racial and gender minority
status. Aaron Douglas is one of the artists I cover, and I find the
students really appreciate his style and message.
Lydia in Toledo