Re: [teacherartexchange] K-3 Teaching before Christmas??

---------

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 12:11:18 PST

Sarah,

Ditto!

Judy Decker sent out a snowflake web site where you can make your own
virtual flake and include a message of hope for the world. My
students went nuts over it and were soooo focused watching them,
oooing and aaahhhing. If they were well behaved they could make one
of their own and send it out on the web. I have a computer hooked
up to a projector and everyone watched it together.
www.popularfront.com/snowdays/

from sunny California,

Chris
St. Mel School