Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 12, 2006

---------

From: Kelda Van Patten (kelda.anne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 23:31:36 PST

Dear High School Art Teachers,

I am organizing a customized visual arts tour of New York City this
spring break. The trip is open to high school students who are
interested in visual art. Art teachers and parents are welcome too. To
learn more about the trip, go to http://usacanada.explorica.com and
click on the Parents/Students box. Then type in the Tour Center ID
code: VanPatten-8923. Please spread the word around your
school/district. If you would like to register or you know someone who
would like to register, follow these simple steps:

Step 1:
Click on the Parents/Students box and type in the Tour Center ID code:
VanPatten-8923

Step2:
Once you are in the Tour Center, click the "sign me up" button on the
upper right side of the page. This will walk you through the
enrollment process. The deadline for the best price is January 8th
(January 18th for the 3-step payment plan).

Notes:

You can only enroll online with a credit or debit card

The website automatically selections travel insurance for you. If
you do not wish to have travel insurance, please uncheck the box on
page three of the enrollment process. There will be "change
selections" button on the bottom of this page.

If you accidentally choose insurance or the wrong payment method,
please contact a member of the North American team within 24 hours.
You can reach Chrissy DeSanctis at x366.

--
Kelda Van Patten
www.keldavanpatten.com